Efficiency & Versatility
Growmsart by Lindsay's line of injectors offers a complete solution designed for the uniform application of fertlizers, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and other strong chemicals that require dilution and mixing.
- Compatible with existing pivot systems
- Affordable and reliable
- Hydraulically-actuated diaphragm pump operates more reliably than other methods
- Easy to handle and portable
- Pump can be adjusted while turned on or off
- High quality materials
- Chemical-resistant wetted parts
- Fewer moving parts in diaphragm pump for less maintenance than packed-plunger pumps
- Strong, lightweight polyethylene bases
- Compatible with FieldNET wireless irrigation management
Enhance with FieldNET
Growsmart injectors are compatibly with FieldNET wireless irrigation management, which offers remote control and monitoring.
This means that when injectors are tied to a control panel, you are able to turn them on and off remotely. You can also create a plan to water one area or multiple areas, and graph the time that the pivot ran.
Fertilizer Pump Platform
One-piece molded polyethylene platform with handles allows for easy handling of fertilizer pumps.
- Integrates pump controls and wiring for complete portability
- 12 ft. (3.6 m) power cord
- Three sizes
Chemigation Platform with 30 gallon (113 liter) tank
Small tank offers greater convenience than larger systems. An economical system for applications of concentrated low volume chemicals.
- Molded base with handles
- Pump and mixer motor starting switches with overload, 3-phase 380/460 volt
- Calibration tube marked in ounces and milliliters
Chemigation Platform with 90 gallon (340 liter) tank
Completely assembled and includes mixer, valves, strainer, piping, wiring, controls and 12 ft. (3.6 m) power cord.
- Double-wall containment
- Patented closed containment system protects chemigation equipment from leaks and ruptures for 100% recapture of uncontaminated product